Replace broken

Now a fire has started in the pediatric ward of Jabalpur Medical College

Bhopal/Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh): In the wake of the fire tragedy at New Life Hospital in Jabalpur, flames erupted in the pediatric ward of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical Hospital on Monday, sending authorities into a frenzy. However, no one was injured in the fire.

Up to 40 children were in the room at the time of the fire, but the flames did not spread much and were extinguished in time. The fire could not reach inside the room where the children were admitted. The source of the fire was a short circuit.

Security personnel at the medical hospital themselves brought the fire extinguishers and extinguished the flames, according to hospital officials.

As soon as information about the incident was received, district administration officials arrived at the scene and provided an update on the situation.

Collector Ilaiyaraja T said: “A fire broke out near the children’s ward of the medical hospital but no one was injured in the incident. There was also no serious damage to property. As a precautionary measure, we decided to replace the entire electrical service line of the service. Last week, a fire broke out at the district’s New Life Hospital, killing 8 people. After the fire drama, a campaign was launched to check fire safety parameters in all hospitals.