Update of June 17, 2022
Due to priority work on the aqueduct network, the complete closure of rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, between avenue Atwater and avenue Greene, must be extended.
Closures, obstructions and reopenings as part of the City of Montreal’s aqueduct reconstruction project on St-Antoine Street.
From June 12, 22:00 to June 22, 2022, 5:00 a.m.:
- Rue Saint-Antoine Ouest will be completely closed between Greene and Atwater avenues
- only local traffic will be permitted on Brooke, Marin and Walker Avenues
- the intersection of rue Saint-Antoine and avenue Greene will be fully reopened
- the obstruction on the south side of rue Saint-Antoine (between avenue Greene and rue Rose-de-Lima) will be removed.
As of June 22, 2022:
- the north side of the intersection of rue Saint-Antoine and avenue Greene will be completely closed
- local traffic will be permitted on Greene Avenue (Dorchester to Selby)
- there will be an obstruction on the north side of Saint-Antoine Street and a westbound lane will be open (Greene to Rose-de-Lima)
- Brewster Avenue will be completely closed until the end of June.
Access to buildings will be maintained, and collections will take place according to the usual hours. The location of bus stops, timetables and routes may change. Consult the work notice of June 17 for more details.