Summer vacation may be upon us, but rising inflation has prompted many families to put holiday shopping on the radar in hopes they’ll buy gifts that will help them balance the budget. of their household. With 37% more US shoppers planning to start shopping for gifts earlier this year, online retailer Zulily today announced its third annual List of the best toys for 2022 to help moms stave off inflation this holiday season with an earlier-than-normal look at this year’s hottest toys. Plus, moms can grab limited-time early bird deals with savings of up to 70%.
The upcoming holiday season is expected to generate $1.3 trillion retail sales this year, an increase of 3.3% compared to 20212. Nearly nine in 10 consumers expect inflation to impact their 2022 holiday shopping3 and are therefore motivated to shop earlier.
READ ALSO: 10 Activities for Moms and Kids to Do in Arizona
“We know the holidays can be stressful for mums. That’s why we give them the ultimate holiday toy preview before anyone else, so they can stock up on the most desired toys early and maximize their time and savings,” said Joe Glass, Zulily’s toy expert. “Since Zulily offers offers on toy brands mom-approved and kids adore, moms can rest easy knowing they’re getting the best value on toys guaranteed to make kids smile during the holidays.
Zulily’s 25 best toys for the holidays: From toys that develop fine motor skills to toys that invite imagination and spark creativity, moms can find these or similar toys on Zulily that are guaranteed to help create holiday magic. Be sure to shop early, as these toys are available for a limited time – so once they’re gone, they’re gone. But with new items added every day, customers can return often to find exactly what they’re looking for. Some of the best toys for this holiday season include:
1. KidKraft® Taverna Kitchen Playset by KidKraft: Kids can pretend to cook in style with this kitchen playset that features modern marble countertops and a decorative backsplash to hang included utensils and a chalkboard. An ice maker with fake ice cubes provides additional entertainment. Suitable for children aged three and over.
2. PicassoTiles 101 Piece 3D Magnetic Building Tiles Play Set by PicassoTiles: Design, build and let your imagination run wild with this colorful and magnetic toy set that toddlers will love to play with. Suitable for children aged three and over.
3. LEGO® Jurassic World 76944 T-Rex Dinosaur Breakout by The LEGO Group: This easy-to-build 140-piece set with an airport, helicopter, buggy and TRex The figure turns normal playtime into an action-packed adventure for young dinosaur enthusiasts. Suitable for ages four and up.
4. Fisher-Price® Laugh and Learn Instant Camera by Fisher Price: Help strengthen and develop your little one’s fine motor skills and teach the alphabet, counting and more with this pretend camera with light, music and sounds for babies to explore. Suitable for children six months and older.
5. Hearthsong® Blue and Pink Plat Swing by Children’s Group™, LLC: Give kids an awesome hangout spot with this multi-colored swing set that can hold up to four kids at a time. Its padded steel frame with handles for added safety provides durability and inflatable pillow inserts add extra comfort. Suitable for children aged five and over.
6. Beanie Boobs Harmonie the Unicorn Plush: Give your little animal – and unicorn – lover a cuddly companion with this cute speckled soft toy with sequins that accentuate her big eyes, multicolored hooves and sparkly horn. Harmony’s cheerful expression will brighten anyone’s day. 3 years and over.
7. KidKraft® Majestic Mansion Dollhouse: At 4 feet 6 inches tall, the KidKraft® Majestic Mansion is spacious enough for even the biggest imaginations. Features four levels, eight rooms to decorate and explore, garage doors and a sliding elevator, plus plenty of room for kids to play with their 12-inch fashion dolls. Includes a 34-piece accessory pack. 3 years and over.
8. KidKraft® Pirate’s Cove Playset: Ahoy Mateys! This fully equipped four-level pirate hideout made of sturdy wood features a jail cell, light-up treasure chest, rope ladder and cannons with lights and sound. A working crane can transfer cargo to the included pirate ship with fabric sails and a bendable pirate captain and crew. Includes 17 accessories. 3 years and over.
9.KidKraft® Newport Wooden Swing: Adventurous imaginations can run wild on this 100% cedar stained playset that features a high-rail wave slide, acrobatic bar with handles, and belt swings. Kids can climb the rock wall ladder to the upper clubhouse where a vinyl chalkboard wall awaits budding artists. Host a snack on the adjoining picnic table and bench covered in a café-style striped canopy. Ideal for residential areas. Holds up to nine children in total, weighing up to 110 lbs. each (990 lbs total) 3-10 years.
10. Learning Resources Big Feelings Pineapple Set: Help your child get in touch with their feelings and those of others with this interactive toy. With 26 pieces and a double-sided design, kids can make countless faces and compare and contrast their feelings. Whether their pineapple has a smirk or an anxious frown, each build is an opportunity to identify and talk about new feelings. Comes with a helpful guide including suggestions for faces and sentiments. From 3 to 7 years old.
The full list of the top 25 toys is available at DiscoveryZulily’s blog.
Customers can stave off inflation with early deals on these top toys and more by shopping Zulily’s Santa’s Workshopa shopping destination dedicated to Christmas toys, until mid-December.